Accounting, Financial and HR
University Administrative Business Center (UABC) in University Plaza
- Accounting, contact Kathy Chase
- Financial/Budget, contact Tiffany Gillis
- Human Resources, contact Michelle Lopez or Carleen Nutt.
- Human Resources for unclassified off-campus recruitment support, contact Marcia Dickson
County Budget Form (file)
Certificate of Appropriations (file)
- OPE Budget Forms and Instructions
Includes rate tables
If you need assistance with developing your annual county budget, please contact Tiffany Gillis.
- Plans, Budgets, and Reports
Includes revenue generation information
- Cost Recovery Worksheet (via UABC website)
- Oregon Local Budget Law
Cash & Deposits
How to handle cash at an Extension county office
Cash Handling Procedures (file)
Extension Frequently Used Revenue Account Codes (file)
Extension Gift and Donation Procedures (file)
County Deposit Cover Sheet (file)
County Deposit Summary (file)
Policies and Procedures
- Account Payable Process for Reimbursements and Invoices
- Extension Policies & Procedures
External Organizations Supporting Extension Activities (file)
University Policies & Procedures
- Human Resources Administrative Reference Materials
County Office Closure Policy (file)
- Policy on Sponsors (update in process) - Web sites and receiving funding
OSU Procurement and Contract Services (PaCS)
- Procurement and Contract Services Resources
Certificate of insurance, tax exempt status, etc.
For security purposes, OSU’s Tax Identification Number (TIN) is to be guarded. Do not post it on any website or on forms that will be on a readily accessible site. Units may not sign IRS W9 forms or alternate W9 forms. Current expenditure and revenue W9s for the University can be obtained through Procurement, Contracts, and Materials Management or the Financial Accounting & Analysis Unit within Business Affairs.
- Mailings and Correspondence for Marketing Purposes
Requirements, disclaimer statement, etc.
- Travel Information and Forms
- Marketing Tools Election Years: Marketing Extension to Candidates