Accounting, Financial and Human Resources
University Administrative Business Center (UABC) in University Plaza
- Accounting, contact Kathy Chase or Laura Kasper
- Purchasing, contact John DeVoe
- Grants and Contracts, contact Sandra Larsen
- Human Resources, contact Michelle Lopez or Carleen Nutt.
Extension Service Administration
- Financial/Budget, contact Tiffany Gillis
- Human Resources for unclassified off-campus recruitment support, contact Kaylyn Hymes or Marcia Dickson (Note: Please submit a copy of your documentation to Marcia Dickson for providing the Extension Administrative Review that is requested on the Extension Service Recruitment Approval Form)
- County Budget Form
Certificate of Appropriations
- OPE Budget Forms and Instructions
Includes rate tables
If you need assistance with developing your annual county budget, please contact Tiffany Gillis.
- Plans, Budgets, and Reports
Includes revenue generation information
- Cost Recovery Worksheet (via UABC website)
- Oregon Local Budget Law
Cash & Deposits
How to handle cash at an Extension county office
Cash Handling Procedures
Extension Frequently Used Revenue Account Codes
Extension Gift and Donation Procedures
County Deposit Cover Sheet
County Deposit Summary
OSU Fiscal Rules and Extension Operating Procedures
- Account Payable Process for Reimbursements and Invoices
- Extension Operating Procedures
External Organizations Supporting Extension Activities
University Policies & Procedures
- OSU Human Resources Administrative Reference Materials
- Extension County Office Closure Procedures
OSU Procurement, Contract, and Materials Management (PCMM)
- Procurement and Contract Services Resources
Certificate of insurance, tax exempt status, etc.
- Contract Services
For security purposes, OSU’s Tax Identification Number (TIN) is to be guarded. Do not post it on any website or on forms that will be on a readily accessible site. Units may not sign IRS W9 forms or alternate W9 forms. Current expenditure and revenue W9s for the University can be obtained through Procurement, Contracts, and Materials Management or the Financial Accounting & Analysis Unit within Business Affairs.
- Mailings and Correspondence for Marketing Purposes
Requirements, disclaimer statement, etc.
- Travel Information and Forms