The work we do at Oregon State University is vital. Our approach — confident but humble — and the impact of our leadership, teaching, innovation and service are far-reaching and profound. Our brand captures this and provides a platform for expressing it through a distinctive narrative, a consistent voice and a unified visual vocabulary.
The new Oregon State University brand identity and logo were introduced on April 24, 2017.
University Outreach and Engagement and OSU Extension Service will leverage the work that has been done for the OSU master brand. We are working with Ologie, the agency that helped define the new OSU master brand, and expect the OSU Extension sub-brand to roll out in August/September 2017.
The following resources and contacts are provided to help you understand and successfully use OSU's new brand platform and tools in your communication and marketing efforts.
- FAQs about using OSU's new brand platform for OSU Extension and Outreach and Engagement work
- Oregon State Brand Guide provides guidlines for understanding and using the brand, including messaging, visual identity, downloads (e.g., templates), and additional FAQs.
- Logos (companion logos for O&E, Extension, branch experiment stations; 4-H emblem)
- Mailing and Correspondence (standards, resources, letterheads)
- Marketing Check Out Items (items counties/departments may borrow/check out for events)
- Promotional Items (bags, shirts, caps, stickers, etc.)
- Statements (required statements including: Non-discrimination statement, Accessibility statement, and Disclaimer statement)
- Survey Tools (several online survey tool resources)
- Templates (print, letterhead, and press releases)
- Web and Social Media
Marketing and Advertising
Ann Marie Murphy, communications & marketing manager
University Outreach and Engagement
Erik Simmons, visual design leader
Extension & Experiment Station Communications
Promotional/Check Out Items
Extension Administration, 541-737-2713