Travel Forms & Rates
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Mileage Log FAQ
- Travel Reimbursement Reminders:
- Mileage reimbursement form must be submitted monthly.
- Mileage log is to be used when driving privately owned vehicles while performing official work duties.
- Mileage log must be attached to the Travel Reimbursement request for vicinity miles.
- Miles for most direct traveled route may be reimbursed at the current OSU rate.
- Mileage must be from official work station or your home, whichever is less.
As outlined in the OSU Travel Policy 03-140-401, travel authorization must be obtained from the department head or chairperson, dean or director prior to the commencement of travel. OSU Extension Service provides an authorization form to assist with obtaining this travel authorization.
Travel - Other
- OSU Fiscal Policy & Rules - Travel
- Procurement & Contract Services (PaCS) Information on contracted travel vendors
If you will be traveling outside of the United States of America, please visit the websites listed below.
- OSU Risk Management's International Travel
Learn about insurance coverage and other risk services available to OSU Faculty and Staff traveling outside of the United States in order to conduct their employment responsibilities.
- Register your trip with the OSU's International Travel Registry.
- OSU International Travel Policy
- Student Health Services may be able to assist with obtaining any needed immunizations.
- For anything related to international travel, please contact Samuel Gras with the Office of Global Opportunities via email or at 541-737-6493.