Travel Forms & Rates

  • Mileage Reimbursement 
  • Mileage Log FAQ
  • Travel Reimbursement Reminders:
    • Mileage reimbursement form must be submitted monthly.
    • Mileage log is to be used when driving privately owned vehicles while performing official work duties.
    • Mileage log must be attached to the Travel Reimbursement request for vicinity miles.
    • Miles for most direct traveled route may be reimbursed at the current OSU rate.
    • Mileage must be from official work station or your home, whichever is less.

      POLICY: OSU Extension Service follows the policy that out-of-state travel authorization must be obtained from the immediate supervisor prior to the commencement of travel.  OSU Extension Service provides an out-of-state travel authorization form to assist with obtaining this travel authorization.  Additional information can be found in the travel section of the OSU Fiscal Policy & Rules.

        Travel - Other

        International Travel

        If you will be traveling outside of the United States of America, please visit the websites listed below.