Canvas is a learning management system (LMS), which is a Web-based platform for course material, assignments, grades, communication, and all activties related to teaching and learning. Canvas is used for all modalities of courses taught at Oregon State University: traditional face-to-face, hybrid, Ecampus online, Extension and continuing education courses. Log in to Canvas with your ONID username and password to see what it offers!
The following resources are available for Extension Canvas users:
- Extension Hybrid Learning Blog - Getting Started With Canvas
- THE Toolbox - Teaching Hybrid in Extension (Canvas learning modules)
- An introduction to THE Toolbox - webinar recording
- Canvas Commons - download the Extension Course Template to your course
- Learn@OregonState -an ecosystem designed to help you get the most out of your learning tools